Palo Alto Networks Ignite ’18 USA Is All About Hands-On Training
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
Palo Alto Networks’ Ignite cybersecurity conference has kicked off in California. More than 4000 security professionals will descend on the Anaheim Convention Center for the 4-day event, billed as “Hands-On Disruption.” Ignite ’18 will cover the latest on network security, endpoint security and cloud security.
This valuable highly technical event features:
- 100+ technical sessions with expert speakers
- Ultimate Test Drives, hands-on technical labs and advanced workshops
- 1:1 networking and problem-solving opportunities with product experts, partners, and peers
Like CloudShare, Palo Alto Networks firmly believe there’s no substitute for learning by doing. That’s why they are offering thousands of opportunities for attendees to get hands-on experience with their products and services during the event to see how they work against today’s most sophisticated threats in real-life scenarios. And of course, their belief in hands-on learning extends throughout the year as well with many hands-on courses.
We always learn a lot when attending Ignite and are excited that CloudShare’s virtual labs will be involved in supporting this great event for the 4th straight year!
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation