How BWise® modernized its training academy with CloudShare Virtual Training Labs
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
“I wanted to dream up better course materials and improve training quality, not lose sleep worrying over the technical issues holding my team back.”
This quote from Vincent Perquin, manager of BWise® Academy, is a common sentiment among training departments worldwide. Faced with limiting and outdated IT infrastructure to run his training department, Vincent knew there was a better way.
BWise is a recognized leader in internal audit, regulatory compliance management, and operational risk management software. Recently acquired by SAI Global (formerly Nasdaq), the BWise team is passionate that its clients receive first-class training, as the company feels its hands-on approach to learning is one of the critical factors for success for leveraging the BWise platform.
Scalability, speed and manageability issues were hindering the Academy’s ability to spin up training classes instantly. BWise wanted to move to the cloud and discovered CloudShare as the virtual training labs solution that would propel the BWise Training Academy into the future.
In Vincent’s own words, here are three of the most compelling benefits CloudShare provides BWise:
- The BWise Academy training team is more independent and can spin up classes instantly. The training team now has a completely flexible and agile virtual training environment. With many automated functions, the team can now easily deliver and customize training programs faster without involving IT.
- CloudShare gives BWise greater flexibility. After evaluating public cloud providers for his new training platform, Vincent found that AWS wasn’t meeting BWise’s business model and also required additional ad hoc work to turn on classes, impeding his ability to provide classes on short notice. Not wanting to sacrifice flexibility, he found his answer in CloudShare.
- BWise is experiencing greater engagement with students due to deeper insights. With CloudShare’s reporting features Vincent can make sure that students are spending at least 50 percent of classes working in the labs. This visibility lets him ensure his instructors are following guidelines and students are learning most effectively.
Our new case study with BWise digs into the entire deployment of CloudShare. Vincent shares more detail on the ease of deployment and elimination of maintenance issues, as well as additional benefits CloudShare provides.
“We cannot deliver training without CloudShare,” said Vincent Perquin.
Looking for a hassle-free approach to your training for the long term? Download the BWise case study to learn how you can get started today.
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation