Calling all Canadian CloudSharers
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
CloudShare is headed to SharePoint Saturday and the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto!
Immerse yourself in SharePoint, July 7, at SPS Toronto — FREE and open to the public.
Using SharePoint for Enterprise Content Management? CloudShare’s Chris Riley will be leading a session to explore why SharePoint 2010 has been accepted as an ECM solution and the resounding impact.
Attend Riley’s session to learn about:
- Document Sets
- Content Organization
- Content Type Publishing
- Information Management Policies
- In-Place Records Management
- Best Practices
Then we’re headed to the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 8-12, for information on the latest Microsoft programs, strategies, and cutting-edge technologies.
Visit us at Booth #1733 next to the Xbox Kinect Game Zone.
- Spark connections with Microsoft Partners from around the world
- Deliver insights, share best practices, exchange trade ideas, and leverage opportunities
- Learn about the latest innovations and build business
We hope to see you there!
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation