CloudShare Introduces: SpaceBox
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
Sometimes a release is so major that we stop everything for a day and just celebrate our success.
Today is one of those super release days. In order to write this particular post I had to double up on my anxiety meds, because I am SO excited to talk to you about SpaceBox. I’ve always been fascinated with space, and I love to organize things into boxes, so how could combining the two be a bad thing?
The CloudShare development team prides itself on being not just cutting edge, not bleeding edge, but diamond bleeding edge. That is how modern we are.
Now, let me tell you why we are all-deserving of the “diamond bleeding edge” description.
SpaceBox is CloudShare ProPlus IN SPACE. The same great technology we’ve always provided is now hovering above your head to make your environments super efficient and even more powerful. We’ve removed all of the inherent problems when working on planet Earth — floods, cyclones, and high capital expenses.
Putting our datacenters in space gives you:
- High, speed continuous access to ProPlus from anywhere
- Eliminates your carbon footprint by removing the need for massive earth-bound data centers
- A unique zero-gravity technique which makes for greater storage capacity (1 Petabyte of solid-state memory in an 1” by 1” cube)
We know that your primary concern is productivity, so with SpaceBox, we’re keeping your virtual machines high and dry, and making you more productive than ever.
SpaceBox is available now. Try it Today or read more.
** Previous Releases **
– Revert Individual Machines
– Revert Suspended Environments
– New Website
– iPhone Support
– Walling of trial users
– Secure FTP
– Added port range 8000-8010 to Web Access
– Enabled support for more external agents over Web Access
– Compressed content over web access – improved performance
– More granularity during environment resume
– Port 8080 open for Web Access
– SharePoint alternate access maps configured automatically
– Ability to Copy Environments
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation