SharePoint Themes: SharePoint 2013 Site Themes
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
Whether you are using SharePoint as your enterprise portal or company website, your clients and users pay a great attention to your website design. In my experience, one of the critical success factors for implementation of an Enterprise Portal is choosing the suitable design that will improve user experience.
Here is the default theme of SharePoint 2013. The good news are, your SharePoint site does not have to be Blue and White anymore!
SharePoint 2013 themes engine has completely changed. New themes are based on HTML, including support for HTML 5.
Here is a quick guide for changing a theme in your SharePoint 2013 site collection.
- Open your SharePoint site and click on Settings ->Site Settings.
- Click on Look and Feel -> Change the look.
- Choose your theme from the Theme Gallery.
- You can either customize your theme or use it as is by clicking on Try It Out.
- If you prefer to customize your theme you are able to change Backgrounds, Colors, Fonts and Site layout. Click on Try It Out.
- This is a preview your new theme, if you like it click on Yes, Keep it.
- Here are some more examples of new themes for SharePoint Server 2013.
Want to try more SharePoint 2013 themes? Grab this permalink Now!
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation